Mexican street corn is an easy dish that you can enjoy all summer long.
This Mexican Street Corn recipe is plant-based and vegan friendly. Roast the corn in your oven or on the BBQ for your next 4th of July event or summer backyard cookout.
This plant-based Mexican Street Corn is easy to make and will be a big hit at your next get together.
The first time I made this recipe, I was hooked. The flavors from the chili powder and cumin blend so well together you cannot help but fall in love with this dish.
Top it off with our Plant-based Sour Cream and enjoy!
Large Sheet Pan
Storage and duration
You can store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Mexican Street Corn
4-6 Ears of Corn, husked, and rinsed
Plant-based Sour Cream or Vegan Mayo
1/4 cup Cilantro, leaves removed and chopped
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tbsp Chili Powder
1 tbsp Cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to °F 375 degrees.
- Place the corn on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder, and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with either a plant based sour cream or vegan mayo, sprinkle on chili powder and cumin, and cilantro leaves and serve.
- You can store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Enjoy these other Plant-based Mexican Inspired Dishes:
Stephanie is the founder of Clean Food Mama, a blog about a health journey, weight loss and getting more plants into your diet. She discusses her health journey and empowering others to do the same. She shed 125 lbs by incorporating a whole foods plant based diet. Click here to learn more about plant based foods.