This Oven Roasted Asparagus is easy to make and is oil-free, making it a great addition to a plant-based diet.
2 Bunches of Asparagus
1 Lemon, squeezed
1 TSP Garlic Powder
1 TSP Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Rinse Asparagus and cut off the ends and place on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper over the asparagus.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
While we are mostly an became an oil-free family earlier this year, you can use the Oven Roasted Asparagus Ingredients on just about any roasted veggie recipes.
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables not only because it tastes delicious, but because it is one of the top protein-rich vegetables out there.
In just a half of cup of cooked asparagus it boasts 2.2 grams of protein, 1.8 grams of fiber and is a great source of Vitamin K, iron, zinc, and riboflavin making it an excellent choice to help improve digest health, lower blood pressure, and help you lose weight. Adding asparagus to any meal is simple and easy to do.
Enjoy it as a side dish to some of our Clean Food Mama Favorites:
Check out these other Roasted Veggie Recipes that are on the blog: